Tuition for couples, small groups and CPD for qualified massage therapists.
A two hour session for two people to learn how to exchange massage. For partners, friends and family members to practise on each other, this is an introduction to massage. Each person gets the chance to give and receive. You will learn about:
- muscle actions and patterns of tension - what you can do to help alleviate them in yourself and others,
- posture that means you can be comfortable and relaxed giving massage,
- how to work with your partner's particular areas of tension,
- how to make the most of receiving a massage,
- how to set up your space for massage,
- when not to massage,
- self-massage so you can work out your own tensions.
A massage workshop in Bristol for those wanting to learn or brush up on basic skills.
Available at my treatment room on Mondays - book here. I can also come to your home, contact me for details.
A one day massage workshop in Bristol to learn how to give massage to family and friends. Can help if you:
- have a partner who has aches and pains you would like to help ease,
- would like to help your child to relax or sleep better,
- have an ageing relative who could benefit from nurturing touch,
- have a stressed out friend who would enjoy a space to relax and let go.
You'll learn posture and movement that means you can stay relaxed and comfortable while giving massage and you'll also get to receive lots of massage during the day too!
For four or more people. Contact me if you would like me to run this workshop for your friends, family or group.
Supervision and mentoring
A two hour session to bring questions and concerns about any aspect of massage practice: technique, skills, business and marketing, personal or professional development, self-care, client care or any other queries you have. A mixture of talking and practical work.
These sessions can be in person or on Skype. Contact me to book.
A two hour massage workshop in Bristol to learn a 30-45 minute holistic facial routine that includes the neck, shoulders and head. Towels and products provided. Participants will need to complete three case studies with a write up to qualify.
The holistic facial is a great addition to a holistic massage therapist's repertoire - it offers a relaxing beauty treatment that stays true to the principles and approach of holistic massage.