Massage workshops in Westbury-on-Trym
Learning massage is a win-win – your loved ones benefit from receiving nourishing, responsive touch from someone they trust, and you become more relaxed, at ease and aware of yourself.
Wondering if you should investigate massage workshops in Westbury-on-Trym? These are the ways it can help.
For you – if you:
· get easily overwhelmed by stress and often feel uncomfortable in your body,
· have tried massage and would like to know more techniques,
· want to know how to give deep pressure without it feeling painful for you or your partner,
· are curious about bodywork and ways you can helped loved ones.
For your loved ones – if:
· your partner has particularly aches and pains you would like to help ease,
· your child gets stressed or has difficulty sleeping,
· you have an elderly relative who would benefit from nurturing touch,
· you have friends who get stressed with work and family commitments.
There is a particular way of moving your body while massaging that means you don’t have to strain your hands or shoulders and you can still give deep pressure. This way you stay relaxed and enjoy the experience too!
I can tell you more about this and answer any other questions you have at my free talk on massage workshops in Westbury-on-Trym on 12 September.
Still not sure if it's for you? Watch this 1 minute video to help you decide.